Knowing what to wear to any type of interview can be quite a task. For one you want to make a good first impression but you also need to feel comfortable and let your personality shine, that way the person your sitting in front of can get a sense of who you are as a person.
What to never wear to an interview:
- A Short skirt
- Bright Underwear that is visible through clothing
- Wet hair
- distracting jewellery (keep it simple)
- Visible body piercings and huge tattoos
- Anything casual; jeans, t-shirts, trainers etc. Whether or not you’re applying for a job that will require formal dress, you should always choose something formal for the interview.
The rules of what to wear to a job interview;
- A smile
- Colour (but not too much)
- And of course a great pair of shoes