So……. I have a confession to make. Surprisingly enough, I have never tried sushi. I know, I’m shocked too, it’s one of those things that I’ve always wanted to try but just never built up the guts to do – I just don’t understand how people can say that raw fish is THAT good. I’m African so everything we eat has to be cooked and when I say cooked I mean well done. I think if I took my mom to a sushi restaurant she’d actually kill me because this woman hates prawns, so I don’t even want to try feeding her sushi before she accuses me of trying to poison her lol. African mums are so dramatic. However, I couldn’t really think of a better opportunity to try sushi than to actually go behind the scenes and make it myself, that way I actually know what’s going into what I’m eating and then if I ever crave it I can make it at home. it’s a win-win situation really.
My choice of sushi making is none other than the infamous Nobu, loved by literally every celebrity and their mom, Nobu London remains the most celebrated global sushi brand, as well as a destination restaurant for exquisite Japanese dining. With this experience, you get to learn from the best of the best Nobu sushi chefs and discover the secrets to perfecting the art of making sushi making. Take part in a public sushi masterclass at Nobu here!
What is included;
- Two tickets to join an interactive group sushi masterclass with the experts at Nobu London
- A 150ml bamboo vessel of Onikoroshi Sake each
- Lunch will include a selection of signature dishes, as well as the sushi made in the class
- Take home a Nobu Sushi Kit each to practice your new-found skills
- Service charge on the listed food and beverages is already included in the cost of this experience